We will be launching our new DIY BOOKKEEPING – KEEP-IT-SIMPLE Course soon!
Keep checking back for further details —–
#Keep-It-Simple – How to DIY Your Business’ Bookkeeping
The modules will help you to learn
the Basics of Bookkeeping and how to Do-It-Yourself
You can work through the various Bookkeeping modules at your own pace —
- Understand what Accounting and Bookkeeping are all about – what it is and how to do it – from beginning to end.
- Be able to manage your day-to-day financial tasks and establish processes to keep you on track and moving forward.
- Decide which software, QBO (QuickBooks Online) or QBDT (QuickBooks Desktop) is best for your business type and How to use it.
- Learn about Financial Reports, how understanding them will help you have a better conversation with your financial advisors
- and help you to build a successful business.
- and much, much more.
MODULES: (upcoming topics)
- Planning your year
- Understanding Accounting & Bookkeeping Basics
- Setting up your books like a Pro!
- Running your business proactively and efficiently
- Taxes & the IRS
- What to pay and When to pay it –
- Estimated Taxes, Payroll & Payroll Taxes, Bill Payments
- PAYROLL & Employees
- 1099 – Subcontractors
- Financial Reports – Review and Analysis
- Deductions – What can I deduct as a Business Expense?
- Year-End Preparation to send documents to your CPA
- Additional modules will be added as requested by members
BENEFITS you can enjoy
after you LEARN
How to DIY-BOOKKEEPING
Save Yourself Time
You’re in business because you’re great at what you do.
Your expertise involves a product and / or service that you offer.
We’re guessing your expertise is not Accounting. So if you, or someone on your team, spend time managing your business’s finances, that’s time that could be better spent building your business.
To be competitive you must be constantly looking for ways to improve and expand your products and / or services;
Better marketing of your business, and staying ahead of your competition.
When you & your team focus time, energy, and attention on your BOOKKEEPING, that’s time not spent on the crucial tasks of building a successful business.
If you LEARN how to DIY your BOOKKEEPING correctly — you won’t need to spend as much time; you will understand how to do it faster and more accurately.
Save Yourself Money
The average small business owner spends over 10 hours personally, each month, handling the accounting for their business.
If your average billing rate is $50 per hour, you're spending more than five hundred dollars’ worth of your time!
Learn how to DIY your BOOKKEEPING,
and save time and money.
Gain Access to Valuable Accounting Expertise
Having reputable accounting expertise will not only save you money and time. It is our priority –
- to help you learn to DIY your business’ BOOKKEEPING quickly
- get the answers you need to run your business profitably
LEARN TO DIY YOUR BOOKKEEPING FROM AN EXPERIENCED BOOKKEEPER, with 40+ years expertise, you can use that additional time to make your business
the BEST that it can be
I have the know-how required to help your business prosper today, tomorrow and five years from now, by giving you personal attention and a sophisticated, forward-looking strategy. Successful businesses continually reinvent themselves. No company can afford to find themselves left behind. Continued measurement and course adjustment will assure that you never are.